so tired of feeling like a zombie!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clueless, Sep 12, 2003.

1. clueless

clueless New Member

I am so tired of feeling like a zombie!!! You have to take the pain drugs to stand the pain and then when I sit down I am in a sleep that my husband can`t wake me from. So much for a sociable evening!! I take three neurontin 300mg.a day (they wanted me to take 4 a day ) and three oxicontin 20 mg.three times a day with lortabs 75 mg. for breakthru pain ,that I usually take in the middle of the night. I take klonopin 0.5 before bed , that does help my sleep along with the magnesium. When I took the 4 neurontin a day I felt like I could just fall over and not safe at all. Is this the way the meds. make the rest of you feel? It is`nt any life at all this way. Do the patches give you these terrible drugged feelings? I know a lady who was on all these drugs and changed to some kind of patch and was weaned off the drugs while in the hospital for another health problem. She has spent the summer traveling the west in a motor home and walking on the beach and enjoying life. What kind of patch could it be? Anyone know? I surely would like to know! I would like to feel human again before I die Hope to hear from you! Clueless
  2. Annette2

Annette2 New Member

I'm so fed up too! I'm trying to get off a lot of my meds. Not so much pain pills, but antidepressants and Prilosec. If I start to feel good, then something else crops up. I'm sick of it! I do know the patch doesn't have side effects. I used it when I was in horrible pain. I don't use it all the time, only when I really really need to. Give it a try and see how you feel. It certainly won't make you feel worse than you do now! Good luck!!!!

Annette2

[ advertisement ]