So tired to night and I still have this headache 3 days now

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Jun 18, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I HATE HEADACHESand I wish that this one would leave me alone soon. As I jus can't take it much more. I am not getting to sleep becasue of it and it is so hard to fall alweep when you head is aching all the time.
    bbut other than the head ache I did have a good weekend , I saw my grandson and his mommy and hor husband too.
    They were here for DRILL and it is nice that they can spend the week end at my MOM's. They can spent it at my house as so long as they don't bring that DOG. She is a pain in the rear end who doesn't mind .

There were some words said over the weekend between my oldest daughter and her dad and i am graateful that she has learned that if does no good to aruge with DAD as you will not win ever. So just back off and let him think that he is right like he turely believes that he is. So just let him think that he is really right.

I guess taht i better go to bed as my ey;'s keep closing on me and my back is trhobbing too. And i haev to take my daughter and her boyfriend to Brigham City for my youngest to take them to the air port to fly back to CT. Not that the middle one wants to go back there , but she has signed a contract sand has to honor it,

I have some good news but I am not sure that I can tell you just yeat as the one who told me this news didn't say if I could tell any one so I better not tell just yet.

I hate having my headache as well as my back is so I know that it is time for bed . So off I go

Goodnight to all and hugs to.
    Love ya,Rosemarie
  2. onnaroll

onnaroll New Member

hi hun ,may i suggest you take a actifed or wal-ACT its the only thing that helped my head from throbbing, also helped me get some much needed rest. good luck hugs onna