So what is your embarassing moment?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by caffey, Sep 29, 2007.

1. caffey

caffey New Member

The other day I needed a new cartridge for my printer. So I take it to one of those places in the mall where they re-fill it for next to nothing. I go to pick it up and in my "I know somebody attitude" I say where is the logo of the bird. My son is friends with the owner. To which the guy says that isn't us that is the other company. (Both companies have similar names). Oh says I as I sheepishly pay for it and hobble Open mouth insert foot here. lol.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

too many to remember, which is why I HAVE embarrassing moments to start with -- my memory!!!!

Well, just this last week I showed up at my doc's a week early but right time & day of week... attempted to open someone else's car (at least it was the same model this time, I've done it with other cars just because they're white LOL).

... if there's anything else, I've blessedly forgotten it. Bad memory CAN be a blessing at times hehe!

all the best,

3. pw7575

pw7575 New Member

Oh my gosh Terch...That is an embarrassing moment! How awful. I do that a lot...try on shirts over top of my shirt. Maybe I should rethink that one. Although I always wear a bra so it wouldn't be as embarrassing but still that would be really embarrassing even with a bra on.

I have some myself but having trouble remembering a good one right now. There was one time that I pulled a piece of trash out of my pants pocket at work in front of a co-worker. Turns out that it was not a piece of trash but a dead dried cricket that must have climbed into my pants pocket and gotten washed and dried. That was gross and embarrassing but my co-worker and I were good friends so we just cracked up laughing.

Take Care,
  4. laceymae

laceymae New Member

Hubby lost his cell phone, I dialed his number so when it rang we could find it, a lady answered and I thought that is had been stolen...well I really said some ugly things.

Long story short,i had dialed the wrong number, found his phone in his truck and she had blocked the number I had called her from.

I finally called from my home phone and begged her to listen to me long enough to apolize.She accepted and I felt like dirt.

5. caffey

caffey New Member

So today my stepmom and my dad take me out for lunch. I am on these stupid water pills. When you gotta go you gotta go. Head of to the bathroom hobbling as fast as I can. Go to the first door. Do my thing. Something doesn't feel or look right. You guessed it. I was in the men's bathroom. Thank God no one else was there. I guess it was a blonde moment. lol.
  6. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

...very sexy, I thought. I wore it out to a night out with my girlfriends. Well, after a few drinks, I had to make the inevitable trip to the ladies room. When I was through, I sashayed my pretty-little-dressed self back to my table, feeling all the heads turn as I passed, staring at..... behind, because I had accidentally tucked my dress into my pantyhose in the back.

[This Message was Edited on 09/30/2007]
  7. painterZ

painterZ New Member

it certainly cracked me up. This past summer I had to make a trip to a local battery store to get a battery for my phone. For whatever reason it was packed. I walked down the aisle and as I stepped my shorts fell off and I walked out of them completely. Two little old ladies behind me gasped loudly causing a bunch of people to turn and see what was going on. I stood there and smiled saying, "I guess Slimfast does work!" I think I was so happy because I'm a large girl and have been working hard to lose weight (not with Slimfast). I got to buy shorts a whole size smaller:)