Soap

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by foxyred, Jun 5, 2006.

1. foxyred

foxyred New Member

Hi,
    Just been reading your posts about RL and "natural soap". I would love to try it, but, which soaps are natural? Sorry to be so dumb, but, hey, that's me!
    Foxy
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

UP!

I'm not sure what qualifies as natural either... are animal sources considered natural, or only vegetable?

V

3. dafoefan

dafoefan New Member

I didn't see the original post, however, I use natural soap. I'm trying to get rid of the Sodium-Lauryl-sulfates and such. I think our skin is just as sensitive as the rest of our bodies.

Here is one place to buy soap, and she also sells "poo" bars (shampoo bars), which are really good for your scalp. They are available at www.iasoaps.com.

I also buy soap from www.moonlightsoap.com. They also make old fashioned mug and brush type shaving kits with different soaps to put in the mugs. The mugs are handmade, all unique and make nice presents for the men in your life.

There are many others, these are just the two I have purchased from. Goat's milk soap is supposed to be very soothing, as well.

HTH
  4. mme_curie68

mme_curie68 New Member

I use a line I got at the health food store called Alba Organics. It's parent company is Avalon organics.

They make a really nice face care line and emollient shower gel.

For washing the vaginal area the only "soap" I can use without getting a yeast infection is Summers Eve Feminine Wash for Sensitive skin which is hypoallergenic, dye-free and perfume free.

Hugs,
    Madame Curie
  5. namow

namow New Member

A chiropractor recommended one time to use castille soap, you can find it in any health food store
  6. foxyred

foxyred New Member

I want to thank everyone for the suggestions and answers!! You guys are fast!! LOL Thank you all, and, I'll check out all suggestions. Again, thanks!
    foxy