Softer side of Lucie

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by s--raquel, Oct 8, 2006.

1. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

Posted another pic of Lucie...it's the softer side of her...not as funny but cute I think...

raquel
  2. kjfms

kjfms Member

What an adorable puppy -- so cute in pink!!

I have a Norwegian Elk Hound that I would love to dress up but she will not have any of that and I can't find things big enough...LOL

She is on the large side for her breed but she is my baby and she is 12-years-old.

Thanks for sharing the picture,

Karen :)
  3. marsupialmama

marsupialmama New Member

Have you seen the pics goign around the internet of dogs drssed up for Halloween? They are hilarious - there's a spider and superman and a couple of weiners in buns (hot dogs!).

:)
  4. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

Sassy,
    Hi!! I don't think we have met...Glad you enjoyed my pic of Lucie...this is a sweet one...I posted one last week
    of her alter-ego(when we refer to her as "lucie-fur"!) the
    little stinker.....

I've been posting for about 2 months now...It's been unbelievabe the amount of info and just plain reassurance i've gotten here!!!It's Wonderful!!!

Do you happen to go to a support group here in Arkansas...
    My cousin and I are going to go eventually...Just can't get it together enough yet (she has fm and a full time job!) God bless her.

Nice to meet you...
    sending "warm fuzzies"...
    raquel
  5. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

Willow...yes,Lucie is a Maltese...that thinks she is a diva
    doberman!!

You sound like me with the older Maltese...God bless his little heart..he was lucky yall found him.
    I watch animal planet sometimes and just cry b/c of the dogs that get a leg removed or some other disfigurement or handicap and the family doesn't WANT THEM ANYMORE!!! That's
    when I would love 'em even more!!! Just dont understand...
    Anyway, glad you liked the pic...she's something else!

"warm fuzzies"
    raquel
  6. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

Karen...never seen a Norwegian Elk Hound before...I'll have to look one up....I'm sure she is your baby...I know
    my 2 are!! Nothing else like them...
    Glad you liked the pic...Don't let the innocent look fool you...lol

'warm fuzzies'
    raquel
  7. s--raquel

s--raquel New Member

marsupialmama, Hi, thanks for the internet idea...I'll check it out...I am sooo easily amused, especially at animal pic, etc...

Have a good day...
    'warm fuzzies'
    raquel