sold home, need prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by gramaT, Sep 2, 2006.

1. gramaT

gramaT New Member

Hi! I have FM and am in a lot of pain. We sold our home and dh wants to travel with no home base. this is so hard to let go of 37 years of stuff and nowhere to call home. son is leaving for Iraq in Oct so need to see him.. Thank you all for your prayers and for son's marriage which is on the 'rocks'

Blessings and prayers for all of you,
    Carolyn in Illinois
  2. pepper

pepper New Member

I am praying for you. I cannot imagine not having a home base and getting rid of all your "stuff"! Are you well enough to be a nomad? Is your dh considering your health in this decision?

I will say a prayer for your son and his wife. That must be so difficult to witness.

Praying for your son's safe return from Iraq.

Blessings.
    Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 09/02/2006]
  3. windblade

windblade Active Member

That sounds so very difficult to do, leaving your home, and having no home-base. Lifting up prayers for this.

And for your son - prayers for his marriage and for going to Iraq.

May God's love be strong in your family, and his guidance and protection.

Love, Judy
  4. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

You have my prayers. 37 years is a lot of "stuff" to sort through. I pray for the safety of your son in Iraq, along with all the rest of our people there.

My son did the marriage on the rocks thing... and I thanked God when he divorced her. He has moved on successfully with his life, but I know his heart is still married to her.

It is so difficult to watch our children suffer in any way, and I am sure this adds to your worry and the worry turns into pain.

Prayers Carolyn for you , for your family situation and for your pain. I ask that God show his ultimate wisdom and hold your hand during these very difficult times.
  5. myalgiamania

myalgiamania New Member

I can't even imagine traveling in your condition. I am 51 and feel about 80 with fibro. People think i'm in my 30's lolol!
    i have a son 16 and a son 14. Lord Jesus pray for gramat and her son. Help her to be strong with all she has to live with.

start having yard sales...we moved around for many years and now i live very simple. i don't collect anything and i'm glad Less housework, less dusting, less to put away. plus the yard sales help put some money in your pocket. things aren't important. you are. spend some of that money on you and try to have some fun. I know it isn't easy...cause fun to me now is just to be able to enjoy a ride to the beach, etc.

again God Bless you and your family!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2006]
  6. kgangel

kgangel New Member

Hi Carolyn

So sorry for all you are going through and that you are in so much pain

I will ask God to be with you to help ease your pain and give you strength to be out on the road.

I will ask for healing for your sons marriage and a safe trip for him when he leaves to go to Iraq.

May God Bless you and your family

hugs

kgangel