Some Armour thyroid is available

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elliespad, Oct 13, 2009.

1. elliespad

elliespad Member

My local Rite Aid Pharmacist told me last night that they have been given a limited supply of the 1 Grain tablets. He must have the Rx. and order each persons' prescription as he gets it.

Lots of luck.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

only 1 grain.... you know that makes it more expensive... I sure hope somebody gets the story eventually on exactly why this is happening. It's not like pigs are not being slaughtered anymore.

Thanks for letting us know...

all the best,

3. shelby11

shelby11 New Member

Hi I am Meme what is this for? I have tried to tell my dr that my thyroid is off, he says it isn't. Is this about our Thyroids? Meme
  4. BettyP

BettyP New Member

I had the same problem. I got my Thyroid from a compounding pharmacy

561-826-0711 in FL. They mail it to me. They make it custom and can get all doses.

Good Luck!
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

My DH called our compounding pharmacy, they ran out of necessary materials, and couldn't get more at the time we spoke to them (last week). Everybody seems to be pretty much in the same boat. hard to say how/whether the 'powers that be' will give it out.

6. caroleye

caroleye New Member

Victoria, there are compounding pharmacies all over; we don't have to just use our local ones.
  7. victoria

victoria New Member

My DH's problem is compounded (no pun intended) by the fact we're in Mexico, don't seem to find it here at all... which means our back-home doc will have to RX it to our permanent address and our daughter will have to hold it til she comes here or we go there. Don't know why it doesn't appear to be available here, of all places....

all the best,