SOME BLONDIES.... just for LAUGHS (not many jokes lately

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, May 17, 2007.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

And if you don't like blonde jokes, just substitute any occupation or any one else you'd like to laugh at... like, say, doctors?

A brunette and a blonde were speeding down the street when they passed a cop.

"Oh no!" cried the brunette. "I can't see because my rear-view mirrors fell off -- turn around and tell me quick, is he following me?"

"Yep," replied the blonde.

"I'm going to turn down this little side road. Is he still following me now?" said the brunette.

"Yep," replied the blonde.

"OK, i'm going to turn into this lane... Is the cop still following me now?"

"Are his lights on?"

"Yep, nope, yep, nope, yep, nope..."

A blonde walks into the library. She walks up to the counter, slams a book down and screams at the librarian,

"This is the WORST book I've ever read!!! --It has NO plot and far too many characters!"

The librarian looks up and calmly remarks -

"So, YOU're the one who took our phone book..."

A blonde and her boyfriend order some hamburgers and sodas at a fast food joint. While they're waiting for their food, she decides to get their sodas. Suddenly the boyfriend hears her screaming at the machine...

"You're a dumb-looking button! -- You don't have much of a future, either! -- You're going to be replaced by a much better looking button! -- I've got better looking buttons than you in my dresser drawer!"

Thinking she has flipped her lid, her boyfriend walks over to see what the fuss is about. "What in the heck are you yelling about?" he asks.

The blonde disgustedly points to the sign on the front of the machine that reads...

Two blondes from a remote place somewhere else in the world have just arrived to the US by boat when one says to the other, "I heard that the occupants of this country actually eat dogs."

"Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in USA, we might as well do as they do."

Nodding emphatically, the first blonde points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards it.

"Two dogs, please," said one. The vendor quickly fixes 2 hot dogs, wraps them in foil, and hands them to the blondes. Excitedly the blondes hurry over to a bench and begin to unwrap their very first 'dogs.'

One blonde opens hers, stares disbelievingly at it for a moment, leans over to the other blonde and whispers cautiously,

"What part did you get?"

LOL I hope...

and add some jokes if you have any new ones!

2. sisland

sisland New Member

Thanks for the giggles!
  3. jaltair

jaltair New Member

With my email list of "blondes!"

Thanks for the laugh tonight ...
  4. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

We always need the laughs around here, thanks!!

Nancy B