Some of you remember BillCamo, God rest his soul!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by msbsgblue, Jan 26, 2012.

1. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I just wanted to let you know that my husband passed away Dec 4th at age 59. Sorry I have not gotten here until now.

I loved him then, I love him now, I will love him forever!

Pat
  2. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

Please accept my condolences for your loss...I certainly do remember him. May he rest in peace and may you find comfort in the memories of the love you shared with him.

Peace--Laura
    [This Message was Edited on 01/26/2012]
  3. spacee

spacee Member

He was one of 'us'. I,too, am sorry for your loss and that he rests in peace.

Thanks so much for letting us know.

(Hugs)
    Linda
  4. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

From what I have been told. He had symptoms for some time and would not go get it checked. His father passed from this at early age about the same as his. He refused to ever have surgery if he had cancer.

He is resting now in the place in the mountains where he elk hunted and in what he called God's church, this is where his ashes were placed.

ty all
  5. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband. I do remember him on the board. My prayers are with you. Hugs, GB66
    [This Message was Edited on 01/26/2012]
  6. joanierav

joanierav Member

im so very sorry for your loss. i dont remember him tho. but i do remember you. maybe im just having a foggy brain, because ive been coming here for yrs.

someone once told me, you love them more in death. it is so sad

may god keep you strong now dear.

hugs, joanie
  7. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

My heart is breaking but kind words do help. TY
  8. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

Yes, I remember him. I'm very sorry for your loss and thank you for letting us know.
  9. windblade

windblade Active Member

I have been wondering for so long what was happening with Bill, since he had been a regular poster on the Spirituality/Worship board. He was always so faithful in his prayers for all of us suffering from these difficult illnesses. And kept us all in his mind and heart, no matter what he was going through himself.

Thank you for sharing about the place that he loved - it sounds so beautiful, mountains filled with elk, a place that he felt was God's church to him. This is a gift for us to remember him by. He was so strong and persistent and loyal to us all! Such a good, true-blue friend. And a brother to us in our spiritual pilgrimage, and life-struggles.

Sending my condolences to you, Pat, for your loss of a very special man indeed. Thank you for coming and letting us know.

Judy
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I responded on the Chit Chat Board but I'm glad you posted here too. Bill will be missed wherever he touched lives. My prayers will continue for peace and comfort for you and all Bill's friends and loved ones.

Love, Mikie
  11. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I don't know if I can ever get over this. I loved him more then any human I ever met.
  12. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

He always seemed like such a kind man. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss!

Mary
  13. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Please keep this bumped a few more days. Some will not have seen it yet.
  14. georgi

georgi New Member

I am just SO sorry to hear of your loss! I'm sorry I don't know either of you but it still breaks my heart for you. To lose someone so dear, well, it's just wrong. Thank you for letting us all know. Such pain is easier coped with when shared. I hope you can get some relief...

Sincerely,,
    Georgi
  15. gb66

gb66 Well-Known Member

16. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Today is the first day that I can think of him or mention his name and not break out crying. I have an 8 X 10 photo of him on my end table as well as my night stand. In addition to mine, I am wearing his grand mothers diamond wedding band. I just try to think of myself for now on vacation to my home state and that he is back at home. [This Message was Edited on 01/31/2012]