Some of you remember BillCamo, God rest his soul!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by msbsgblue, Jan 26, 2012.

1. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I just wanted to let you know that my husband passed away Dec 4th at age 59. Sorry I have not gotten here until now.

I loved him then, I love him now, I will love him forever!

2. spacee

spacee Member

I posted on the other board...thanks for letting us know. He was one of "us".
    Your love was deep, very touching. So sorry for your loss!

3. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

From what I have been told. He had symptoms for some time and would not go get it checked. His father passed from this at early age about the same as his. He refused to ever have surgery if he had cancer.

He is resting now in the place in the mountains where he elk hunted and in what he called God's church, this is where his ashes were placed.

ty all
  4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about Bill. I remember his posts; always cheerful.
    Usually joking about cookies. What a kawinkydink. I'm enjoying
    Wal*Mart "Oreos" and a glass of milk right now.

Sounds like a wonderful setting for his final resting place.

All the best

5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am so sorry to hear of Bill's death. My prayer's go out to you and your family.

He was a good and kind man. I'm on and off the board. Bill was very likeable.

Again, thoughts to you and yours.

6. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry to hear of Bill's Passing. Thank you for letting us know. We all enjoyed his posts. I pray for peace and comfort for you and all Bill's friends and loved ones.

Love, Mikie
  7. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

I feel so lost now. I never loved anyone as much as Bill. I don't think I will ever get over this.
  8. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Dear msbsgblue,

I remember his cheerful and upbeat posts. May Bill's memory be a blessing. Wishing you much peace and comfort during this time.

Love, Erika
  9. teacher

teacher New Member

My sincere condolences on your loss.

I was just eating cookies this eveing with my niece.

I shall have to eat more tomorrow in his memory.

Hugs to you and the others he left behind.

10. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Please keep this bumped for a few more days as some have not seen this.
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

There are some things in life we never get over. We are forever changed. This is never more true than when we lose a loved one. The pain is always there but over time, it becomes more bearable. Some of our grief is replaced by loving memories which bring us comfort or a smile to our faces. The important thing is to take the time you need to grieve in whatever manner you need. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.

Love, Mikie
  12. zenouchy

zenouchy Member

Bill Camo brought so much positivity and fun to our message board. He will be missed. My heartfelt thoughts and prayers are with you.

Love, Erika
  13. springwater

springwater Active Member

Will miss Mr Bill C's visits to the Porch and his cookies; God rest

his soul.

My condolence to all of his family. I remember he also mentioned

a daughter.

God Bless
  14. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Yes, he was so cute and funny, always joking about his milk and cookies. He was the eternal cookie monster here on the Porch. I'm sure that he will be missed by many . He brough a lot of fun to us here on the boards and the Porch. We have been missing him lately.

Blessings to you and all of the family.

15. Beadlady

Beadlady Member

I remember him mostly from the Worship board. He always had such a positive atitude.

Many prayers and hugs for you.
  16. msbsgblue

msbsgblue Member

Today is the first day that I can think of him or mention his name and not break out crying. I have an 8 X 10 photo of him on my end table as well as my night stand. In addition to mine, I am wearing his grand mothers diamond wedding band.

I just try to think of myself for now on vacation to my home state and that he is back at home.