Some other problems I have

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Catwhite, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Catwhite

Catwhite New Member

Hi I am Cathy , a grandmother of 2 and just had a left Total hip replacement Nov 15th. I ended up with a broken leg also because of the canal in my bones are smaller then most people, smaller by 6CM's. Even though the doctor knew this before surgery and informed me, and even got a specially made prothesis for me. So I am still hopping around on my right leg with my walker.

I am pretty sure I have FMS and have had it for few years, but my family doctor must not believe in so I am now going to go the right kind of doctor that will check me out for it. I also have chronic pain in my back and spinal stenois , lung problems(COPD) and severe carpal tunnel in both wrists and severe arthriits.

One of my problems I have also is hot flashes and sweats a lot , I have been on Premarin .0325 for many years and still have problems. When I had surgery Morphine would not touch my pain, I have a low tolerance when it comes to medications. I can take 2 Vicdoens and they do not faze me at all where it knocks most people out. Does anyone have any of these problems also along with all the rest?

Thank you ,
    Cat in Ohio

2. Catwhite

Catwhite New Member

I also have diabetes which I take 2 metformin a day but when I was in the hospital I had to have insulin given to me. And a few years ago my family doctor told me I had a enlarged liver but not too worried about it.

Cat from Ohio
  3. Catwhite

Catwhite New Member

I also have diabetes which I take 2 metformin a day but when I was in the hospital I had to have insulin given to me. And a few years ago my family doctor told me I had a enlarged liver but not too worried about it.

Cat from Ohio