Some people just don't get it.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Yesh, Aug 3, 2004.

1. Yesh

Yesh New Member

My son is very trusting, and would do just about any thing to help someone. as a result his so called friends take advantage of him.

He has (had) a friend who was using my son to abtain things on credit. I am the execuator of my son's estate and told this person they were not to use my son to buy things.

When my son was approved for SSI, I had to sign a statement, stating we did not pool our money, he paid me $300.00 rent, and the bills were in my name and I paid them. My son is receiving $300.00 extra in SSI to cover the money he pays for rent.

I again told this friend NOT to buy anything more with my son's credit because it could mess of his SSI payments. What does this friend do, he talks my son into getting a cell phone for him.

I was livid when I heard about it. Needless to say this person is no longer my son's friend because I had the cell phone service shut off because it was not shut off when they said it would be. Worse than that, my son lent this person a large (over $3,000)amount of money without my knowing it.

I am glad I made this person sign a promisary note because now they are trying to deduct every thing they voluntary did for my son from the loan. according to the friend, they don't owe my son a thing.

Please pray for my son because he is devistated that another friend who claimed to be a christian used him.

God bless

Yesh
  2. Scoobsmom

Scoobsmom New Member

praying for your situation.
  3. grge

grge New Member

I pray that God will provide a way for you and your son.

grge
  4. dash

dash New Member

Dear Yesh,

Unfortunately this is nor the first time a "Christian" has duped a vunerable believer. I'm praying that God bring this man to repentance.

I'm also asking the Lord to heal your son's broken heart and set a protective spiritual hedge around him, to protect him from deceit and manipulation.

God bless,
    Della