Somebody please help me with the candida diet!

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by laster99, Oct 17, 2009.

1. laster99

laster99 New Member

I am so confused! As I google "candida diet" , I go from website to website and the confusion grows. You can eat fruit, you CAN'T eat fruit, yes to milk prducts, NO to milk products, Stevia is ok, Stevia is NOT ok, yes to certain nuts, NO to nuts.....the list goes on and on. I want to follow the candida diet, but I have no idea what to do...HONESTLY. Will the REAL candida diet please raise your hand??? :p
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I see you put this on the Candida Board and that is a good resource because that is the exclusive Candida board there. Your doctor is another resource and calling him/her should be able to get you a brochure or be directed to a place where you can find the diet. Good luck.
  3. laster99

laster99 New Member

Wow...thanks! I appreciate you passing that on to me. That looks pretty close to what I am doing. I knew it was no sugars and thought it was probably low on carbs, but I was most unsure on the fruits and type of grains & carbs. I have read a couple of places that canned/processed things are a no-no. What about V8? Do you think it would fall into that category. I have some here and it doesn't contain any added sugar, but lists sugars as 6 on the nutritional info. Any thoughts on that?