Somebody please help

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jjoys, Oct 31, 2006.

1. jjoys

jjoys New Member

Maybe I did something wrong. I tried to post a message asking how to find pictures that have been posted, but it didn't come up. Someone please help.
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

Hi Jjoys you did everything right. You posted that you needed help and help is on the way!

Also when you send a post it takes a few minutes to show up on the message board.

hugs Redwillow
  3. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

Your post is there and you already have two responses.

To see a picture just click on the username. For example if you click on my user name to the left of this post you will see me sitting in a chair with my CFS awareness tank top on.

It takes a while to navigate new sites. It was a while before I knew that people even posted pics! You can read info about the person on their profile as well.

Good luck and have fun looking at our pitures!
  4. jjoys

jjoys New Member

Cool! Thank you so much. I had no idea. Must have been somewhere in the instructions and I just missed it, maybe.

Nice pic too. You're pretty. How do you get a t-shirt like that? I want one. :)
  5. jjoys

jjoys New Member

Silly me. I was feeling particularly crappy yesterday. Guess I got a little impatient. Sorry. Thanks everybody for your kindness.

[ advertisement ]