somebody tell me what happen on Survivior?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by FMsolider, Oct 6, 2006.

1. FMsolider

FMsolider New Member

Gosh, I can't spell lately and it is getting worse...anyway, did anyone see Survivor last night? If so can someone clue me in - my Tivo broke so I missed it.
  2. dononagin

dononagin New Member

my satilite went on the fritz last night and I missed both Survivor and Grey's anatomy! I'm on a pool at work for survivor. I think JP got voted off.. Do a search for Survivor and there should be some recaps on line..
    hugs!
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Well, let's me see if I can REMEMBER! I love this show, but it's getting very wierd.

Remember the man who was their captive held in the gun room with the combo lock? Don't ask me names!

The show began with 4 main "good guys/girl" being thrown in different prison conditions, like guinea pigs.

Sawyer like a lion in a cage.

Dr. Jack in an underground cave-like place, with new blonde woman using psych talk on him; when he trusts her, she betrays him.

Kate made to shower and dress up and have lunch on beach with head honcho (the previous captive of main 4); she's told "the next two weeks will be tough", so you are being offered this lovely lunch with me.

Then Kate is put in cage across from Sawyer. Jack tries to escape, opens a portal and ocean fills area; somehow (forget!), "bad head honcho" saves him and new blondie.

Can't remember much more, but all in all, it seems to be a psychological game of some sort...oh, yeah, in the very beginning, they show all the "others" in a suburb just like 1950s and there is a "quake" and all run outside...they are all very well dressed, have decent homes ....they go outside and look UP (in a quake?).

They see the plane carrying our favorite characters break apart! (So is the "quake" a weapon that shoots down planes????). That's when they begin their plans to find the survivors and capture them.

To be continued....

findmind
  4. gidgetsmom

gidgetsmom New Member

It was a good show!! JP did get voted off. Was funny, he was lying around camp all reclined against a log. Like a king on a thrown....get me this, get me that!! Came down to all the women saw their opportunity, got the other men to go along and they voted his butt off!! He never saw it coming!!