Someone asked about transfer factor

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by K9catherine, Mar 25, 2007.

1. K9catherine

K9catherine New Member

I am new here but here is a link to the article about transfer factor. I am just learning myself about all this

http://www.immunesupport.com/library/showarticle.cfm/id/7806
  2. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

Remember to fill in your bio...upper right hand corner: "Edit my profile".

Transfer Factors work great if you know what viruses you are dealing with. The broad spectrum one is very expensive.

Many of us are fighting many viruses. The key to really getting well is to find out why your immune system is weak.

For me, I have Lead toxicity. I found it using a Hair Analysis. Chelating out the Lead is making a real difference as I feel better each week.

Lead and Mercury (dental fillings) weaken the immune system.
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I got a kit from 1to1vitamins, made by BodyBalance. BodyBalance I guess sells them too. ~$60

Dr. Andrew Cutler, chelation chemist recommends the hair analysis kit from DDI (Doctor's Data Inc) since it gives a graph of the metal distribution so "counting rules" can be used to look for mercury toxicity. ~$100 / kit. Mercury doesn't usually show up on a hair analysis but it does disturb the good minerals and skews them. He has a book and website called: NoAmalgams.

Dr. Cutler says that DMSA is the safest non-prescription chelator. Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) is used later on but also is a great chelator. 1to1vitamins also sells DMSA. Start with a very low dose: 12.5mg/4 hours. Bad reactions may mean that you have to go down to 6mg/4 hours.

DMSA has a 1/2 life of 4 hours, so you have to take it 3 days ON and 3 days OFF every 4 hours to avoid metal redistribution.[This Message was Edited on 03/26/2007]