something else is new now... what is next?!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pinkstar, Dec 26, 2005.

1. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

so i just ate dinner. i had some french fries and half of a steak. things i have eaten plenty in the past. then i drank some diet cherry pepsi which i love... from a cup i have used thousands of times. nothing new.

but now, however, i have a new white bubble that magically appeared on my upper lip towards the middle. it is HUGE. i sat down afterwards and all of a sudden felt something funny. i touched it and it HURT. i looked in the mirror and bam! big white bubble. what the hell is going on with me?!

bruised joints that make me look dirty... lip bubbles that is just freaky looking... almost like a super huge white head... but nothing wants to come out of it...
  2. Alyndra

Alyndra New Member

I don't want this to sound as offensive as it may, but were the fries or steak hot enough to burn?

Yesterday before dinner I washed my hands, and didn't realize I hadn't turned on the cold at the same time as the hot and now my entire right hand is burned and blistered.

In both my hands and my mouth I can't tell the difference between boiling hot or freezing cold. I end up with alot of burns seeming to come out of no where because of this.

I hope it's not something serious to add to your list!

~Amanda
  3. pinkstar

pinkstar New Member

no my mom had said dinner was ready long before i even went to the table cause i just HAD to catch the end of design on a dime.... so i don't think it was hot... right now, like 2 hours later, it has gone down in size, but this white raised circle is now there where the big white bubble was... *shrugs*