Something More?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by daytrippersoul, Jun 16, 2008.

1. daytrippersoul

daytrippersoul New Member

I was thinking (yes actually thinking) that I may have more than just FM anf CFS. I know I also had/have Lyme but there could be something else going on as well. I have a really bad feeling. Who should I seek out for this? My primary has had it with me. Maybe yet another Rhuemy? Been to alot of docs over the past 8 years! Having a flare up of some kind. Nothing to take for it. I pop an Advil here and there but nothing really has worked for me much over the years. Well except for either Vicodin, Percocet or Norco. Weird huh? Opiods! Lyrica helped with some of the pain but not all and it made me VERY VERY sleepy. So sleepy i'd just crash all day. Terrible. I need to get back on something in the opiod category. I have so much pain. I know you know ALL too well about that! DUH.. :eek:P

I heard that Methadone helps. In pill form. Anyways...I need to go shower and bed. Tired now. So sleepy. Probably fall asleep in the shower!

All you need is love.
    I think?