Something New

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Nov 8, 2002.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It appears that our Webmaster, James, has provided a new feature for us. There is a new "Alert" function so that y'all can alert ProHealth directly if you find someone violating the rules of the board. This is a huge help to Shirl and me, because we simply cannot cover the board 24/7 looking for salespeople. We depend on your help and y'all have been wonderful in keeping salespeople out of here.

Of course, you can still contact us at shirl-admin@prohealthinc.com and mikie-admin@prohealthinc.com. We do not get our messages from our mailboxes over the weekend because ProHealth filters our mail for us for viruses.

Thanks, James, and everyone else who works so hard to continue to improve our board. You guys deserve a big hand and round of thanks.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

It appears that our Webmaster, James, has provided a new feature for us. There is a new "Alert" function so that y'all can alert ProHealth directly if you find someone violating the rules of the board. This is a huge help to Shirl and me, because we simply cannot cover the board 24/7 looking for salespeople. We depend on your help and y'all have been wonderful in keeping salespeople out of here.

Of course, you can still contact us at shirl-admin@prohealthinc.com and mikie-admin@prohealthinc.com. We do not get our messages from our mailboxes over the weekend because ProHealth filters our mail for us for viruses.

Thanks, James, and everyone else who works so hard to continue to improve our board. You guys deserve a big hand and round of thanks.

Love, Mikie
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Thanks for letting all of us know. You ALL do a superb job here, thanks so much for all your continued maintenence & vigilence & improvements to this great board!!

Pam
  4. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Yeah, I saw that yesterday---when someone ruffled my (easily) ruffled feathers with a post. I was sorely tempted to hit the "alert" button....lol, but refrained!
    Karen
  5. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

That is very much appreciated, I hate those vultures salespeople who prey on us.

I will be using it a lot I bet. ;-}

Thank you!

Jaci
  6. teach6

teach6 New Member

My one concern is that I will accidentally hit it instead of the back or reply button when I'm really fatigued and easily confused.

I am always turning on the radio when I turn off my car. I start pushing buttons, like the heat or AC and push the radio button, which of course is the on/off button. Then the car is off and the radio is on!

Barbara
  7. sybil

sybil New Member

than individuals getting nasty with people who they..'think'... 'may'..... be selling a product,

sybilxxx
  8. kadywill

kadywill New Member

this is a great solution and should cut out unnecessary worry and hurt feelings and silly little replies!!! Now we can spend more time with advice and support, like we should be doing! Thanks for this~~hope I don't have to use it.
    Love,
    Kady