Something that really helped!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lou, Nov 13, 2002.

1. lou

lou New Member

Hey everyone...

I have just been reading the post about what meds everyone is on.....I decided early on that i would try and avoid medication if at all possible.I think my FM/CFS is probably much less severe than many of yours but nevertheless.......
    as far as i can tell my illness is in some sort of remission as at the moment i seem to feel better and better each day and in comparison to 4 months ago i am in virtually no pain. I take the following supplements:-

Magnesium
    B-Complex
    Glucosamine sulphate
    Garlic
    CO-q10
    acidophilus

I have been on an 'anti candida' diet for the past month which seems to be helping alot.

BUT....whati really wanted to say and to ask was that i have been also taking this very strong anti-oxidant. I have been taking it since mid august and within 4 days i went from being in a hideous amount of pain to suddenly not needing to take painkillers.
    So ive read the posting rules but obviousely i dont want to get it wrong and i wondered whether i am allowed to post the name of this product and/or the company/web site so you all might be able to look? i basically discovered it through a friend of a friend and alot of research, now i think it couldnt hurt to share the info if it might help!

so get back to me on this,
    hugs, lou x
  2. lou

lou New Member

Hey everyone...

I have just been reading the post about what meds everyone is on.....I decided early on that i would try and avoid medication if at all possible.I think my FM/CFS is probably much less severe than many of yours but nevertheless.......
    as far as i can tell my illness is in some sort of remission as at the moment i seem to feel better and better each day and in comparison to 4 months ago i am in virtually no pain. I take the following supplements:-

Magnesium
    B-Complex
    Glucosamine sulphate
    Garlic
    CO-q10
    acidophilus

I have been on an 'anti candida' diet for the past month which seems to be helping alot.

BUT....whati really wanted to say and to ask was that i have been also taking this very strong anti-oxidant. I have been taking it since mid august and within 4 days i went from being in a hideous amount of pain to suddenly not needing to take painkillers.
    So ive read the posting rules but obviousely i dont want to get it wrong and i wondered whether i am allowed to post the name of this product and/or the company/web site so you all might be able to look? i basically discovered it through a friend of a friend and alot of research, now i think it couldnt hurt to share the info if it might help!

so get back to me on this,
    hugs, lou x
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

If you read the rules, you realize that you may certainly name the product, but you may not give the URL of the website nor may you post your e-mail address "for more info." If you are selling this product, you may not post about it here.

Love, Mikie
  4. lou

lou New Member

No i am definitely not selling the product!
    The anti-oxidant is called 'revenol', i also take the 'maximol solutions'. i actually found a post a while ago where someone had mentioned it.
    so anyway if anyone wants any info email me at
    [edited 11/14/02 per board rules] though i think if you put it in a search engine then the relevant information would come up.
    anyway just thought it may be of some help, since it seems to have helped me!