SOMETHING TO HELP WE CAN ALL DO IT'S EASY

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by mrstyedawg, May 2, 2006.

1. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

EVERYONE PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT 05/02/06 09:05 PM

Please go to congress.org. Here you will find a simple way to get in touch with all of your representatives at once. Just type in your zip code you will be directed to your representatives and you can send a letter directly to all of them at once. I just typed a letter about our situation begging for some research into this.

On the home page in the left corner it says "write your officials" you then enter your zip code, check the box that says "compose your own message" it is really simple. We need to get this out! It was really easy PLEASE do it!!
  2. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

showing us an easy way to get attention to our disease!! I hope one of them listens and we will find a cure in my lifetime. Or at least able to tell us more.

Suzette
  3. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

help to spread the word. get everyone you know to do this. the noisiest wheel gets the grease. get family and friends. we have to help ourselves
  4. mrstyedawg

mrstyedawg Member

5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Thank you for reminding us we can do that in this country.This made it easy I just did it .This is a war we can win from our own homes useing our computers.keep this bumped
  6. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I used your letter and put my information in and emailed to all my friends asking them to e mail congress also along with emailing their other friends.I hope you do not mind I used your letter but put in my story for my friends.Your information was very good and inspired me to go one step futher to start getting it all over the web before our awareness day.Thanks again

[ advertisement ]