Something to Ponder

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by paulmack, Feb 3, 2007.

1. paulmack

paulmack New Member

Hi everyone,a good Sunday morning to you all.
    Came across the following message in an email & it gave me something to think about,hmmm:

There once was a woman who woke up one morning, looked in the mirror, and noticed she had only three hairs on her head. "Well," she said, "I think I'll braid my hair today." So she did and she had a wonderful day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and saw that she had only two hairs on her head. "Hmmmm," she said, "I think I'll part my hair down the middle today." So she did and she had a grand day.

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that she had only one hair on her head. "Well," she said, "Today I'm going to wear my hair in a pony tail." So she did and she had her best day, so far!!

The next day she woke up, looked in the mirror and noticed that there wasn't a single hair on her head. "Yahoo!" she exclaimed, "I don't have to fix my hair today!"
    Bottom Line: Attitude is everything. As the saying goes, "The kind of life you will have isn't determined by what happens to you, it's determined by your reaction to what happens to you."

Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Thanks for the reminder to keep thinking positive!
  3. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Hi Paul,

I totally agree with you. Attitude can mean an awful lot, esp topeople like us that are fight health "challanges" or battles. Personally, I think that attitude or the right one can mean ALOT, as to how you feel and the living of your life.

A negative attitude will just tear you up, bring you down, and will not serve any useful purpose. I really liked tht little "tale".

God bless !

Marilyn (Granni)
  4. sisland

sisland New Member

Thats so True! I try Hard everyday to stay on the "Sunny Side of Life",,,,,,,,,,Thanks for shareing,,,,,,,,S
  5. happycanuk

happycanuk New Member

I love that one. Very positive.
  6. shar6710

shar6710 New Member

Very cute and to the point.

A very good reminder of how we should try to react to "negative" events in our life.

Thanks,

Shar