Sometimes I really wonder...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by luv2float, Nov 12, 2006.

1. luv2float

luv2float New Member

if fibro is all i have!! i am in so much pain, everywhere. was diagnosed 3 years ago and haven't had any tests done since. have no job, no home, no car, no insurance and no money left. can't afford my medications either. i feel like i'm dieing inside. sometimes i wonder if fibro is all i have because of all of this pain. i am getting worse and developing nodules under my skin.

been trying to get ssdi for 3 years. finally got a court date after waiting 2 1/2 years and my atty dropped me when she sent me the notice of my hearing date. what a bitch, thought she couldn't win since i was receiving monthly treatments!! now i have to get a new atty and a continuance.

it's not like me to vent, i'm a very positive person usually. thanks for listening.
  2. mollystwin

mollystwin New Member

It's possible you have more than "just" fibro. Have you had a lyme test? My SIL thought she had fibro, turns out she has lyme disease.

I wish you the best of luck getting your ssdi. Then you will have insurance too.
  3. fieldmouse

fieldmouse New Member

Look this up online. I have heard good things about them. They are suppose to be alot of help getting SSDI. Check it out. Good Luck...~HUGS~ Mick!!
  4. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

luv2float:

Hang in there! And why not try a rhemaologist? They treat many of us?

I have been "re-evaluated" three times. They know I am legit--the real thing.

Yes, I have an attorney. Sure, I have to pay him, but in the long-run it is worth it.

You do what is good for you.

nyrofan
  5. kellyann

kellyann New Member

Get checked for lyme....I thought I had fibro and CFS, I have LYME!!!!!
    If you haven't been checked do so now!!!!
    Kellyann