Sometimes I Wonder Now about US!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Painfulpuss, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Painfulpuss

Painfulpuss New Member

When I joined this room about, maybe 2 years ago. I was so different. My Dad was still alive and I had not lost everything to Hurricane Katrina. I just Hurt.
    Now, my life has changed, I have no place to live or call my own. I live with my Mom, that I thought hated me. My Dad died or Alz in March and Hurricane Katrina and Rita destroyed my house, my marriage and me.

When you lose it all, you either go nuts or re-assess your life. In my case I did both. The pain, I felt both physically and mentally were both too much for me to handle. My Husband, cried constantly and I could not deal with his pain or mine and I still had not gotten my SSD.

All I can say is, we have to be flexible, I now love being with my Mom and my life still hurts. After the devistation of the hurricane, I was too afraid to go home. I came into this room when I first returned to my Mom's house and I felt I was IGNORED because noone knew what to say. With all truthfullness, I became angry because, I felt like at that point in my life I needed my friends there for me. Now, I realize, no one knew what to say, prehaps.

When life hurts, we can not take to easy road, we have to face the road we all must travel, if not WE WILL ALL BE ALONE WHEN WE TRAVEL IT ALONE ON OUR LIFE'S JOURNEY'S and wouldn't that BE SO SAD!!!

WE NEED EACH OTHER TO KEEP STRONG, IF NOT THERE IS NO OTHER REASON TO BE HER.

Painfulpuss,
    [This Message was Edited on 12/23/2005]
    [This Message was Edited on 12/23/2005]
  2. Musica

Musica New Member

I'm sorry you have had so many tragic things happen recently, and especially that you did not get the support here that you needed. I cannot imagine what it must be like to lost everything as you did with Katrina, and then to have to deal with the aftereffects on health, marriage, and everything else.

You sound very wise. And weary. And alone. It really is hard to know what to say that could even begin to help such an extreme situation. "I'm sorry" just doesn't seem to begin to cut it. But I hope you will give this room another chance and keep posting. You need support, and hopefully you can find more here now than you did before.
  3. smiffy79

smiffy79 New Member

your right although its painful to go through these ordeals i think its trials like these that make us who we are.
    and that would be stronger and smarter,keep your chin up sweet it all gets better.
    im glad your getting on with your mum again plus thats one good thing to come out of katrina.
    marry christmas.