son home from Iraq

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hensue, Sep 21, 2006.

1. hensue

hensue New Member

Justwanted to let you know my son got home from iraq!
    I had told some of you about two weeks ago. Went to see him finally at his brand new home and he looks great. He is still trying to get use to ever day life! He is home and with his children where he belongs and life is good again. From the MOM can you tell!

Thanks for sharing my Joy!
    susan
  2. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Yay Yay Yay and Yay again.....

Will you please kiss and hug your son for me? He risked his life so me and mine could be safe and I will forever will be indebted to him!

God bless him! And you Susan I am so happy for you that your baby is HOME......

Hugz,
    Tona
  3. kriket

kriket New Member

I am so happy that your son is home. What a joy to have him back at home. Enjoy every minute of it.

kriket
  4. tlayne

tlayne Member

Please tell him THANK YOU for serving our country and for protecting our freedom! I paise God for every soldier that comes home safe to their families! Love, Tam
  5. musikmaker

musikmaker New Member

I am very happy for you and your family. I hope your son is blessed for the job he did for our country.
  6. angelstapleton

angelstapleton New Member

I glad to hear your good news . I know how stressed you were. I so happy for all you . My brother went 2 times and is know home.Lots of hugs for you .
    Bless you all Angel
  7. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

I am so happy for you and his family! Please thank him from the bottom of my heart!
    Mini
  8. sisland

sisland New Member

What a relief for you!! Not to Have to worry about His Saftey anymore! I watched my Mom go through it when my 2 brothers were in Vietnam!.......................................Not Fun!! I'm Happy for you!! From one Mom to another!! Sydney
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

to hear the good news.
  10. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

I am so happy for you, and your son and his family.

Thank him for us,

Nancy B.
  11. Summit

Summit New Member

Please give him a heart felt Welcome Home from me. And I'd love to shake his hand and thank him. Blessings on his family and himself. I know your happy as you can be too, MOm. I had a brother there and he is home too, now a nephew is over there. Sure wish all our troops could come home safely and soon!
  12. Jana1

Jana1 New Member

I am happy for you. I have 2 months until Ryan comes home and it is hard to wait and face this every day...still...he wanted to go...and feels he is doing what is right. I just want hime home with his wife and 3 kids!

again...I am sharing in your relief and joy! Jana
  13. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Hensue,

How so wonderful it is to hear the news! Give your son a big hug and a thank you from me also....
    Cindy :)
  14. kriket

kriket New Member

Maybe you ought to print this thread out and give it to him. I have already replied to your son coming home, but I just had to reply again. Please tell him that we do all appreciate the sacrifices that he is making for all of us. Our soldiers are greatly appreciated.

Kriket
  15. IntuneJune

IntuneJune New Member

My son is an apache helicopter pilot. When he returned after being in Iraq for one year, his wife walked out on him within ONE DAY. Unfortunately she could not handle the military life, but that is not what she initially said. She put the "blame" on him.

You have a very special son, one you can be so proud of. We, the people of the United States THANK him.

We also thank his family including you. You all had a tough time, you all made sacrifices.

God bless, June

16. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Give him our love and Thank You . Welcome Home.
  17. kirschbaum26

kirschbaum26 New Member

Dear Susan:

So happy to hear that your son is home from Iraq. Please thank him for us. My family is very grateful to live in these United States, and enjoy the freedoms that soldiers like your son are willing to go to war to fight for. Thanks just does not seem to cover it.

My cousin spent 10 months in Iraq 2 years ago. It was tough on his family, as he has 2 very young children. The youngest was born just weeks before he was sent to Ft. Bragg. Fortunately, he was able to see the family once before he shipped out to Iraq.

We are forever grateful, and will add you and your family, as well as your son's family to our prayers.

Ingrid
  18. gramaT

gramaT New Member

My son is leaving for Iraq in two weeks. He is not looking forward to it. He has a wife who has seperated from him and two little girls he misses so much. He will see them before he leaves but I hate to see him go with that on his mind.

God Bless Your son and all of our soldiers

Caroline in Ill
  19. maggie428

maggie428 New Member

Hi Susan~~~I am happy to hear your Son has come home. You do not know me but I am happy to hear of your relief. My Neice's Husband also came home from Iraq in August. Be wonderful when they all can be back with their families. I pray for this very night. This is a tough time but us Americans must stay strong. Do not understand these terriost's and now they are even attacking the Pope. The Pope can now understand our frustration with these people as you just can't reason with them.........

PEACE...........Maggie
  20. colaloulou

colaloulou New Member

welcome home give him a big hug from me tell him thank you we need heros like him. god bless to you and your whole family. it is a hard war but we love our military