son is going to take his driving test behind the wheel

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Jul 26, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

tomarrow morning...well it is actually this morning now i see...at 9:20 am...his father is supposed to bring him up from san jose, ca....and let him use his truck....since i have the old crappy car that car horn won't work...may be a fuse again...or the wiring...

oh well.....

then i get to see how much the ex chews me out for filing for child support modification...

i haven't raised it since i filed for divorce...so he better shut up...that's not nice of me to say....

anyways...his income has more than doubled...that is countable income...not including his security business cash under the table...work...

well wish cody luck and myself....oh i am not gonna sleep much tonight...miss anxiety...

he had cody call and talk to me tonight about his drivers info...didn't call himself...so i think i have a hint that he got the paperwork...

jodie
  2. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Your "EX" is the one who should be ashamed of himself!

If he is making all of this money ....."shame on him for not doing the right thing and giving you the mother of his son more money to provide for his son"

My son has only has only had his license for about a year now..........it is pretty scary ........but remember it is a very exciting time for boys his age.........so try to be happy with him "mom"!

Jodie.......PLEASE let me know what happens when you see your ex and how he treats you!

You are in my thoughts as always :)
    Xo
    Doxy
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i'm just a litttle frustrated...still trying to get ssa to pay me my backpay they owe me...long story on that one...

trying to get signed up for college courses...would like to have a more dependable car....

and yes cody and i have to keep hearing about how darn broke is steamfitting union father is...and he only lives in a 1 bedroom apt..around 800 a month...no other debts but the 20k he owes me for child support...arght...

but that is nice he got to keep his toys when i was so darn nice to him and not make him pay me by law in california...spousal support after cody graduates from high school...

well i am going to try to keep my cool tomarrow for cody...then if his dad doesn't bring up the child support modification papaers then i will be...my attorney sent him and i a stipulation to sign by the 28th of this month...he can settle out of court....

or he can go to court w/my attorney and the marin family support (da's office) and go before the judge as well..his choice..it will cost me some more money but it will be worth it in the long run...

and as soon as he puts in the time he owes the union for his pension pay...they he will be officially getting his journeyman pay...he will be looking at 150k++++a year...

we will see how he will help me out when he is making more money..

he told me he would buy a new car...didn't happen...told me he woould pay for cody's footbal....doesn't happen i just shelled about 900.00 for this year to play on the varsity team...

so i hope his trophy son will make him proud so daddy can relive his childhood...

do i sound bitter? i guess i need to work on it..

oh remember when he told me how he was so darn worried about my weight back in january of this year....?

well w/o trying i have lost 25-30 lbs...it was my medications and steriod shots...

but that is ok he is looking really old for a now 40 year old man...he is so vain he has to color his mustache and beard...

time is catching up w/him....

and i am getting called a cougar.lol

i met a 22 year old fireman..then his brother who is 28 years...the older brother got my number on saturday...i don't know if he will call me but we danced all night all..and had a great time..

i still need to post a pic of me on here...some day soon...

i need cody t show me how...

lots of hugs

jodie