Son's surgery did not go as planned. Please pray.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by pepper, May 15, 2007.

1. pepper

pepper New Member

My son had shoulder surgery today. Arthroscopic surgery turned into cutting him right open. A 1 1/2 hr. surgery turned into a 4 hr surgery. An 8 wk recovery turned into a 6 month recovery.

It was discovered that his bicep muscle was shredded at the end and the doctor "cleaned it up". If it isn't completely repaired, he will have to have it done again in a year.

Please pray for a successful recovery for David. He was feeling very depressed and discouraged and in a lot of pain when I was talking to him.

Thank you for your prayers.
    Love, Pepper
  2. caffey

caffey New Member

Sending you as many hugs and prayers that you need. I am here.
    Love ya
    Cath
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

So sorry to hear David's surgery got more complicated. Nothing seems to be going the way it should. Seems about time that dark cloud be gone, a good job, etc. coming soon. Prayers and hugs.
  4. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Healing thoughts and prayers sent.

Hugs,
    Sandy
  5. pepper

pepper New Member

Caffey, Asa, Sandy and tigress. I appreciate your prayers so much. I told David that I would ask you to pray for him. It helped him so much when he was recovering from pneumonia and playing hockey for Canada. I know that your prayers will help him again.

Thank you all.
    Love, Pepper
  6. bandwoman

bandwoman New Member

I am so sorry for David. What a shock and disspointment. I will continue to pray for him and for his pain management. I agree with Asa that this dark cloud has to leave very soon.

Hang in there and know I am praying.

Love,
    Nancy
  7. pepper

pepper New Member

I do so hope that this dark cloud passes over us soon. I have had enough. Poor David. Perhaps the good news is that the doctor at least found what was wrong with his shoulder. Hopefully it is repaired for good.

Thank you for your prayers.
    Love, Judy
  8. sixtyslady

sixtyslady Member

I"ll be praying for David,its so hard to watch alove one go through pain and depression.
    I pray that God will lift Him up and give him hope and health.
    blessings sixtyslady
  9. pepper

pepper New Member

Morningsonshine, sixtyslady and Pam. I appreciate your prayers so much.

Thank you for that information, Pam. I will tell David when I am talking to him.

Love, Pepper
    [This Message was Edited on 05/16/2007]
  10. pepper

pepper New Member

I appreciate your prayers and hugs!

Love, Pepper