Sooo tired of this DD ! Aren't you!?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrobutterfly, Jul 5, 2003.

1. Don't you just wish you would wake up one morning and this dd would be gone! It is never ending, one thing after another and soo tired, it just drags you down. I just wish drs. would figure this dd out instead of giving us meds to give us a bandaid effect.
  2. franners

franners New Member

Me too.. How is your insomnia? Mine is so bad and I think that is half the battle.. I really do not want anymore meds.. I take 14 meds at night.. I am only 40.. Oh, I gues I could take some at 5pm or so, but I postpone it cause I hate it so bad. That and if you take your vitamines in the morning it can increase your appetite, I deffinately don't need that..
    What I hate the most is when your friends/family or what is left of them, cut you off in mid sentence to change the subject... I normally just say "I am finer than hair on a frogs leg" to them unless they ask what the doc said or inquire about my meds..

May your wings always flutter Fibrobutterfly....
  3. Lendi

Lendi New Member

I was just thinking the same thing this morning when I woke up. (not sure which time, though) I don't think any of my symptoms are extreme, it's just that they never give up. And, the endlessness of it is what gets me down. I do have a good day, sometimes, but they are far and few between. Blissful when it happens, though.
  4. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

I used to want to get well. Then I decided I'd settle on just a vacation!!! (I still *do* want to get well, but I'll settle for less. :) Oh, to actually wake up and feel rested!!! Sometimes I think I'd kill for that; okay, maybe not.

Fran--my insomnia was only intermittent 'til the last 10 days or so, so unfortunately that's not the solution. I don't know how all of you coped in that state though!