Soooo Tired and can't sleep well

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I feel so worn out and tired but when I lay down to sleep my feet began hurting then I hurt my back really bad the other day so now that is bothering me too.

My poor husband said he wish it was him instead of me hurting but I told him I don't know what good that would be.

We are both having problems I am about to leave on Sunday b/c my dad is having a pretty major surgery on Monday and I need to be there, but my son and husband aren't going b/c my son has school and my husband of course has work.

I am just so upset and worried at the same time.

I am still thinking about my hearing and wishing I knew something one way or the other, my husband and I both said that we were going to be really mad if I don't win this time, But my lawyer said if I don't win that I have a good case for appeal.

B/c of my medical records, my lawyer said I should win, if not now eventually but sometimes I just want to give up trying to win this case.

In the back of my mind always thinking well maybe they're right, maybe I am just lazy and need to get a job, but who is going to hire someone as ill as I have been lately and keep me with being so sick all the time and needing to take off as much as I would have too.

I have tried the working with all of my health problems and it didn't work out then how could I think maybe I could now as things have gotten worse.

The dr's say this dd isn't progressive I beg to differ and once they have lived with for 12yrs like me then they can try and tell me it isn't progressive!

I guess I should stop complaining and try to go to sleep again soon.

Pamela
  2. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

I am sorry you are having this and I wish your dad the best.

I cannot stay on long as my back is sore today.

I know these doctors......

Be courageous as ever,

Love Anne C