Sopranos--anyone catch the final season, first episode

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Feb 11, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I've been running with migraines and I see the neurologist tomorrow so I missed the Sopranos Sunday night. Anyone see it so they can fill me in?? It's on 11:00 PM our time.
  2. jemini

jemini New Member

Hi! Here is the TV guide description but it is also going to be on again on Sunday morning at 11am my time (pacific) on A&E...I hope this helps!!! :) As usual it was a good one!

"Soprano Home Movies"
    After Tony is arrested because some kid caught with a gun claimed he saw Tony toss it, Tony and Carmela go to the Adirondacks for a weekend with Bobby and Janice. Janice tells Carmela all about her new found peace with herself. Bobby and Tony get into a fight. Meanwhile, Phil Leotardo comes home from the hospital. Back at the Soprano house, AJ hosts a pool party.

[This Message was Edited on 02/11/2009]
  3. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

AND it is going to be on Sunday morning--that is a good deal for anyone that missed it. Thanks so much for telling me about that and I'll be checking in Sunday morning and will check when it comes on my time. You're a gem!!!!
  4. jemini

jemini New Member

I'm so glad I could help! That makes me feel good! The description doesn't do it any justice so I'm glad you'll get to see it. I'm surprised that no one else has posted that they saw it!