Sopranos--Fourth Season--A&E Sunday nights

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TwoCatDoctors, Feb 7, 2009.

1. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

The Sopranos Final Season on A&E Sunday nights. My cat, the GodMother of the Cat Mafia watches the Sopranos with me during the daytimes.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/08/2009]
  2. Didoe

Didoe New Member

and now i have to go look up what time they're on????? gee whiz Ms. TCD pleez post time as well as date for important events like this, I had to drop my cookie spatula to go read TV Guide?
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

She belongs to the "Meowfia?"

Love, Mikie
  4. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

The GodMother of the Cat Mafia was making "plans" for you-- if she mentions you'll be swimming with the fishes, then you'd be found in one of the fish tanks at Petsmart. If she mentions you are to be buried in the pig sty, that means buried in her brother's litter box--oh, shutter!!!! Because you're from this board I talked her out of it. You don't want to "hiss off" the GodMother of the Cat Mafia.
    [This Message was Edited on 02/07/2009]
  5. Didoe

Didoe New Member

that explains the mouse head I found in my bed
    and I thought Mr. Boo was my 'goombah'
    time for a little trip on the Stunade, at least Shortie knows where his bread is buttered
  6. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

You'll find either a fake mouse head, fake fish head or fake bird head in your bed as those are the only toys they provide for cats--you don't see cat toys that are cows, horses, pigs or mail men because as Shelby the cat explained "us cats don't go and kill them." Being in the Cat Mafia is different and instead of Capos, there are Catnipos. Shelby said anybody gives her trouble, she'll haul the Stugots (which she is changing it's name to "Neutered") close to their place and play cat yeowls out of it late at night.