Sore eye

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Harmony, Mar 12, 2002.

1. Harmony

Harmony New Member

I want to post more to your replies but can't. My eye is hurting so bad I can hardly see the screen so forgive me. I have a miserable sty. Please know, I am in prayer for all of your needs.
    Hugs,
    Harmony
  2. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Praying for that eye Harmony! We need you around here, I would miss my prayer partner.

Have you tried that ointment called: 'Stye'? My daughter uses it all the time.

Shalom, Shirl
  3. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Hi! I'm not able to post more than this right now as my eye got worse and the other eye is infected too. I'm writing this half blind. Last night I had to go to the emergency room it got so bad, my face and neck is even swelled the inf. is so bad and very painful. I got an antibiotic. So boring, not able to see. I guess we take our eyesight for granted.
    So I won't be able to post or e-mail until it clears up. I'm thinking of you all, didn't want you to think I don't care.
    Love and prayers,
    Harmony

Yes, Shirl, I am using the Stye ointment. Thanks for the prayers. [This Message was Edited on 03/15/2002]
  4. willow

willow New Member

I will also pray for your eyes. I have had this before and it is very agravating, and I have often wondered how blind people get thru the day, I sure do not want to find out the hard way. I will just pray for those who have vision problems while I am praying for you. I will post another 'eye' prayer request under a separate post, please pray for my niece.
    Love and Prayers, Willow