Sore Eyes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ajfris, Nov 23, 2002.

1. ajfris

ajfris New Member

Question for Warm1 or anyone else who might know. What is Cytomegavirus? I have a lot of problems with my eyes being sore and dry feeling all the time. Eye drops do no good. I already have punctal plugs in my ducts and that doesn't seem to help either. Are there any specific exercises that can be done? Appreciate any advice.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/23/2002]
  2. ajfris

ajfris New Member

Question for Warm1 or anyone else who might know. What is Cytomegavirus? I have a lot of problems with my eyes being sore and dry feeling all the time. Eye drops do no good. I already have punctal plugs in my ducts and that doesn't seem to help either. Are there any specific exercises that can be done? Appreciate any advice.
    [This Message was Edited on 11/23/2002]
  3. Roxi

Roxi New Member

which I have too. Get some Artificial Tears ointment to put in at bedtime. This more intensive and gives better results. Use the drops in the morning to clear the ointment out.
    From what little I know, cytomegalovirus is a serious infection only caught when you have no immunity left, as in AIDS. If you have it you are critically ill with major symptoms.