SORE ROOF OF MOUTH?????????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by pumy, Jun 2, 2003.

1. pumy

pumy New Member

HELP PLEASE,

I woke up this am. and on the left side of the roof of my mouth in a small area are tiny little blisters of some sort. Has this ever happened to anyone? The area is also somewhat swollen. I am on effexor, avinza and zanaflex. I have not been on any antibiotics, I don't think it could be an allergic reaction. I have been on the atkins diet could a low carbohydrate diet be somehow responsible? I have never experianced anything quite like it. I doubt it's any serouis, just peculiar. Thanks for any help.

Pumy
  2. smyle4moi

smyle4moi New Member

but what doesnt with this dd?? LOL did you eat something that was too hot last night? sometimes when i eat something hot (not spicy..temp) i slightly burn the inside of my mouth without even realizing it...not enough to make the skin peel...just small sore blisters....if that is it they will heal in a few days...i dont know bout the meds but the diet will not cause that...my parents are both on that one and no probs.....and a slight burn makes sense....we are more sensitive to temps...hot and cold so it makes sense that something that may not seem too hot could burn us....just a thought...Lori
  3. rlb

rlb New Member

hello,
    I get them all the time in my mouth, before I get sick or if its that time of the month! I even get theses big pimples sometimes I even name them ,lol,lol,!Like I say fibro.does things to your body that you can't explain to no one without the crazy looks!Only people with FF understand and I just realized that after all theses year!

SO GOOD LUCK SWEETIE........I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL!
    IF YOU ARE WORRY CALL YOU DOCTOR AND SEE WHAT HE HAS TO SAY.
    TAKE CARE NOW
  4. MildredAnn

MildredAnn New Member

When my mouth gets tender, or sores develop in it, I swish my mouth with glyoxide. It may burn a little the first time, or two, but it disinfects it and helps it heal quickley. Glyoxide can be purchased in the toothpaste section of most any grocery or drug store. Hope this helps.