Sore spot!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by PAlady, Sep 5, 2005.

1. PAlady

PAlady New Member

I have a sore spot in my chest, sometimes it there and sometimes not, feels like i pulled the muscle, but know that i didn't. Sometime it even hurts in my back. Is this another one of fibros list of hurts? What do ya think? I go to my remotoligist next week. Hope everybody had a nice weekend!
  2. heartinheaven

heartinheaven New Member

I occasionlay have what feels like a muscle pull right in the center of the chest just below the sternem. I will last for a day to a week an then just dissapear. It hurts more when I am in bed and try to roll over.

Don't know if that is anything like you have, my dr seems to ignor it when I tell him about it.

I wish you many blessings,

H Michael
  3. pgfnch2

pgfnch2 New Member

the left side of my head! I noticed it yesterday, and when I touched it, it felt like a raw nerve. Scared me to death, and it's still the same today. It doesn't hurt unless I touch it, but it is ssooo tender. I couldn't help but be reminded that my mother died of an aneurism when I wasn 18, and my father had one, too, when I was 11. Any ideas? Any feedback is appreciated:))
  4. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

My first pain, that I recognized as pain, under my arm towards the back. The doctor said I might have pulled a muscle in my chest wall.

A week later I woke up with pain in a band around my chest, which scared the bejeezies out of me and sent me back to the doc.

Long story short, it all wound up being FM and pursuing these pains is what got me dx in the end.

Sonya