Sore throat CFIDS/FM

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GeneticDefect, Jul 9, 2003.

1. GeneticDefect

GeneticDefect New Member

Any troubles with inflamed/sore throat? Is this common?
  2. elaine_p

elaine_p New Member

sore throat is common in CFS. never checked to see if mine was red.
  3. NATUREGIRL

NATUREGIRL New Member

I have a sore throat all the time and it can really make you feel crappy as heck. I guess it could be from inflammation from the auto immune thing going on...Suzanne
  4. Hippen

Hippen New Member

and some Olive leaf extract. I used to get sore throats all the time with my CFS/Cfids but i no longer suffer from the excessive cases of sore throat. Alos when you do have a sore throat, use some Colloidal silver drops...can buy them at GNC store. They seem to help clear things up. Good luck and take care...boost your immune system !!!! Hippen
  5. rasyte

rasyte New Member

I was about to ask today what to do with soar throat, because I am so tired of it. Sometimes seems that when I get on a train and it is air-conditioned toooo much, I get a very bad sore throat before I even get of it. I used to love ice cream, but if I take just a small amount of it - I am done. Never knew this can be so bad :( I would try anything you can suggest. Thanks everybody for being here. This is just wonderful to have someone to share what we are going through. Even at work my so called colleagues are telling me that I complain too much :( I try not to, but there are days that I am surprised I made to the office. I am thinking about stop working - I can take it anymore. Also I am ordering Cuddle Ewe today!