Sores on Tongue

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by twal, Nov 15, 2002.

1. twal

twal New Member

Does anyone get sores on their tongue? I have oval shaped sores that looks as if the top layer has been eaten away and leaving an indentation. If others do get this. Do you know the cause?
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2002]
  2. twal

twal New Member

Does anyone get sores on their tongue? I have oval shaped sores that looks as if the top layer has been eaten away and leaving an indentation. If others do get this. Do you know the cause?
    [This Message was Edited on 11/15/2002]
  3. karen2002

karen2002 New Member

Hi Twal---
    Check out info on Candida---
    Its a fungal infection---that can occur in mouth(thrush), gut, vagina, and other places.....
    See a Doc, and ask about the possibility. They usually prescribe an anti-fungal.
    Other options---berberine, with probiotic treatment, no script neccessary. Don't feed the candida with sugar.

Often the result of antibiotic treatment(s)...
    Karen
  4. selma

selma New Member

Yep I have it too!

Love Selma
  5. tamara!

tamara! New Member

try tea tree oil check this out http://www.hinthounds.com/teatreez.htm
    put a dab on a q-tip and I run the q-tip around the edge of my tongue, it tastes"NASTY" but it works.
  6. jpswife_4boys

jpswife_4boys New Member

My tongue gets very sore also. Sometimes when I eat my tongue gets "tired" and sore. My tongue has also started moving on it's own. (tremor? i don't know) This has been going on for some time. I haven't found a reason for it yet. I have also developed what looks this geographical tongue. Never had it before but I've got red circles on my tongue which looks like i've burnt it.

Crissie
  7. nogilroy

nogilroy New Member

i have had this happen for a few years now i think i spend most of day brushing my teeth
    norma