sorrow and symptoms

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Adl123, Aug 18, 2003.

1. Adl123

Adl123 New Member

I thought I was gettng a lot better, when I was informed of the death of a dear friend. Letting myself cry and experience sorrow has greatly increased my Fibro and CFIDS symptoms, to the extent that all I can do is rest until they go away enough to allow me to function. I am not only in more pain, but am extremely weak. Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone have an idea of how one can let out deep emotion without an extraordinary increase in pain? I would really appreciate any ideas. Thank you. Terry
  2. insomniac1

insomniac1 New Member

Hi i am so sorry about your troubles i will pray for you. i dont have much advise on how to get thru it just take one day at a time and pray. get some rest too. kris
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I think trying to bury our sorrow and grief is harder on us than to fully experience it. I am so sorry that you are having to go through this. The only way I know to get through grief is to get through it. Therapy helps. Can you access grief counseling?

Take extra good care of yourself and rest. I am sending up a little prayer for you.

Lve, Mikie