Sorry about the NOVEL I wrote about my learning about Fibro

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by rosemarie, Sep 16, 2006.

1. rosemarie

rosemarie Member

I didn't mean to write a novel as long as War & Peace.
    I was just writing about the symptoms and pain that I had been through over the years. And that is what I did.

It is so hard to discribe what it is that you feel when you are going through this phase were your in pain all the time and all every one tells you including your MD is " Don't worry about it, as it will go away" OR "IT is all in your head"

Well that is true some of it was in my head as I had headaches. But not all of the symptoms are in my mind or caused by depression.

I really just wanted to share how I felt while all this was happening to me. I have been through so much in my 50 years that it took far longer and more space than I wanted to write.

I lost so much of my life because I was in pain all of the time. To me my life felt like Pain had taken over it years before I knew what was wrong with me.
    So I am sorry that it was so long . IF you can read it that is ok and if it is too long I am sorry but that is ok too.

Bunches of hugs for all for just trying to read my novel.
    Rosemarie
  2. Redwillow

Redwillow New Member

I am not sure what post you had that was so long, but I am sure it was just fine. We have all posted long ones at times. So don't worry about.

We all have gone through so much with this condition that I think it is such a blessing to finally find people to share with. If we get a little wordy well I think everyone here understands.

When I read some new information about my condition or have a new symptom I want to talk and talk about it.

My husband is wonderful but he works all day in a sales managers job and at the end of the day he just wants silence and his TV. This is tough as I have been alone all day and want company. He just doesn't understand why I enjoy my message board so much!

So this site is a blessing. I get to read about other people and ask questions and nobody here thinks all my strange symptoms are weird! LOL

So please write more. I love the 'conversations' that I share here with everyone.

Hugs Marion (Redwillow)

3. Bren2135

Bren2135 New Member

Not to worry. Sometimes we all need to vent. When I'm frustrated, I write and write. Sometimes I delete it, sometimes I read it back to myself, and I've even printed it out!

It validates what we're going through. At least, that's my two cents!

Write on, I say...!

Hugs,
    Brenda