Sorry, another Cymbalta question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by thirkmom, Jul 2, 2006.

1. thirkmom

thirkmom New Member

I was taking Wellbutrin at night and Prozac in the morning. I decided to ask my Dr. to put me on Cymbalta so I would only have to take one antidepressant instead of 2.

He told me to take the Cymbalta in the morning but I already have a really bad problem with daytime sedation and take Provigil for that. I tried taking the Cymbalta in the morning for 2 days and just could not get going, even though I was taking the provigil. So I decided to take it at night. Now, I'm having a hard time sleeping which I don't get because it makes me sleepy during the day. Also, does anyone get the side effect of their ears popping? Thanks for any thoughts you can share with me. LuAnn.
  2. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

I have been on Cymbalta for a while.I take it in the morning.You will feel tired for a while but it goes away.I have no problem with it at all now.I never had a any side effects at all.Maybe i am lucky.It is helping my pain too.I take trazodone at night for sleep.I wish you luck.Give it a try and hope it works for you.
    Lana56
  3. thirkmom

thirkmom New Member

I guess I'll just hang in there and it give it more time. I think I will continue to try and use it at night where it does cause sedation and see if I can get used to that. Thanks so much for your input. LuAnn

[ advertisement ]