Sorry, but gotta shut down for awhile.

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by morningsonshine, Jun 15, 2006.

1. morningsonshine

morningsonshine New Member

Hi, my computor has needed some work for awhile, and i've been putting it off cause i didn't want to go with out!

But i need to unplug, and hand over my computor, to the computor guy!

He works on his own time schedule, so i have no idea when i'll get it back. Right now he's working on my hubby's tractor. Yes he's a mechancie, turn computor geek.

Actually he's a work in process, the Lord is chasing him, and he hasn't figured it out yet. Lives by the beat of him own drum; and gets alot of grief for it living in a small comunity, but very high intellegents.

People have actually tried to get my husband to not be his friend, cause it's in appropriate company for a law officer. Little do they know how much this guy dose for us.
    But, he has been in jail before.
    Funny thing is, i would trust him alot more than some, so called respectable people. I suppose i'm comfortabe with him, because i grew up with people like him, and understand where he's coming from even if i don't agree.

But he still needs the lord. He just thinks most christians are hypocrits, because that's the side he's mostly seen from religious people.
    That's to bad.
    I think i got sidetracked!!!?? Just wanted to say, no computor for awhile!! BooHoo!

Bye for now,
    love, and hugs
    misty
  2. windblade

windblade Active Member

Going to miss you BIG TIME! I think your friendliness and acceptance with the guy fixing your computer can in itself be a big influence.

Hope he fixes your computer QUICKLY!!!

Good thing you have the pengy's to keep you busy. :)

Love, Judy
  3. Asatrump

Asatrump New Member

My husband spent two hours with Dell tech support a couple weeks ago. The only fix was to actually go into the tower and take things apart. Not easy, he was up/down knees, then typing, etc. And, when all was said and done, I had a brand new computer with nothing on it. Everything was lost, a loose wire.
    Computers have become a lifeline. We will miss you. Maybe you can get on line at the public library. Hope you will not be long gone.
  4. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sorry you have to have you computer worked on but that is how it is. Hope to see you back really soon.

Hugs,
    Faye