Sorry for the mispellings and gramatical mistakes

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Aug 5, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello:

I am so sorry if you can not read my posts due to
    spelling and grammar.

Please do forgive me for it.

I was a 12th year grammar teacher in Manhattan.

My brain has gone to mush.

I can hardly write this---even half to the first reading.

I feel so useless with it.

Hang in there with me please. I will clean up my act.

nyrofan
  2. toughone

toughone New Member

You're coming in loud and clear! Don't worry about spelling or grammar--there's more important things to think about, like...
    How are you today? Hope you're having a less-pain day.
    I notice you have many wonderful things to say to people who need advice--you sound like a very caring person.
    Please keep up the good work!

Bonny
  3. findmind

findmind New Member

Who cares??????

We LOVE you here!

Don't even worry about it!

Your words are always so right-on and kind and understanding.

Teach, meach, peach....

See, I got mushy there at the end...

Love ya,
    findmind
  4. lovethesun

lovethesun New Member

your intelligence shines through,Give yourself credit,You are still the same person.Linda
  5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Hey, not to worry! I'm right with you. I also have a "Life
    Time" secondary Teaching Credential, five years of College
    and I was replying to Ken the other nite and could not
    remember how to spell SKI for the longest time! I edit
    almost all my Posts depending on how I am doing at that
    particular point. It's that darn "brane frog" thing but
    we all get by on understanding and friendships here!! It's
    better than GREAT!!

A Friend among friends,
    MRDAD
  6. sues1

sues1 New Member

And makes sense to most of us. We would rather hear from you with a mistake in grammer and not hear from you at all.

Some times I go back and read a posting I made and the mistakes are glaring. But I just smile and give myself a hug, as we sometimes can not do better and that is okay.

Love and hugs to you...........Susan
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

But ever since I got sick, I have problems with grammar, spelling, and remembering words. Thankfully, we are all in the same boat here and no one cares whether we misspell words or put sentences together properly.

All most of us ask is that members use paragraphs breaks with a blank line in between and that all caps not be used. Some of us cannot read long paragraphs nor caps.

Love, Mikie
  8. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

same here, good education, love words but they elude me now.

Had a friend visit last week, she lives in States but is from Scotland, hadnt met her husband before. He kept looking at me when I would lose words and I would turn to my husband to fill them in for me. We're quite the double act, he's very quick to speak the words I lose.

love
    Rosie
  9. pammy52

pammy52 New Member

I posted about this awhile back.

It is one area where I would hope we could all understand the struggle of cutting thru the fog to share with one another.

Whether it be writing, typing or speaking, at any given time it can be a challenge to get the words out at all, never mind proper spelling and grammer.

I know when I am really foggy I don't post at all. Hard enough to read, never mind type.
    I have had days when I sound as though I am a stroke victim when speaking.
    That is the hardest thing to explain to others.
    They can't believe that your speech can be impacted by these DDs.

Keep on posting.....We are all in this together.

Hugs, Pammmy
  10. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

There are so many of us with the same or similar problems. It is still hard for me to respond to post if I start a thread even after I learned how to shift to get the post where I can go back and forth.

I get so confused and sick doing that. It makes me feel bad too because I really appreciate when people reply and I use their advice. I just have trouble responding.

It takes me so long to make a post that makes sense that it takes my energy. Please do not feel alone. I know I do when I see how others can use the board properly.

I just care that you are here. You've helped me and I've understood everything you have ever said.
  11. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Know what I did Friday, sent a long carping email to the Director of Special education here with so many typos, grammar mistakes, twisted around letters I am embarassed.

I do this more and more, esp. the reversing of letters.

You are not alone......

Love Anne Cromwell