Sorry for this TMI kind of question

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HeyJude71963, Sep 4, 2003.

1. HeyJude71963

HeyJude71963 New Member

Okay, sorry to ask this, but I am really curious if anyone else has this particular kind of pain. The only way I can describe it is to say that my tailbone hurts. I am a administrative aide and I do sit most of the day, but I try to get up and move around. But to no avail. After about 20-30 minutes of sitting, when I go to get up out of the chair, my tailbone hurts so bad that sometimes I have to move a little at a time to avoid crying.

As far as I can remember I have never had an injury there (and you'd think I'd remember that one).

Any other sufferers out there?

Jude
  2. yvette01826

yvette01826 New Member

Ive had it on and off for years. Im currently being treated by a chiropractor and he said its a hip type joint slipping and pressing the tailbone(in so many words).

I always feel as tho its stuck and I have to wiggle til it goes back. Then I had constant pressure in my tailbone.

Each time im adjusted it feels better and takes longer to slip out again. Im on 3 weeks of treatments and my releif last longer each time. Eventually he said it will stick in its place.

hope this helps
    yvette
  3. bsyounges

bsyounges New Member

not a silly question according to a thread on the 30th started by being-healed (i think) titled "IMPORTANT! MISDIAGNOSIS OF CFS/FM COMMON" it is all about a connection between tailbones and this DD. have a look-see.
    happy reading , bsyounges