Sorry: Have Been the Hospital for a week or so

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by NyroFan, Dec 29, 2006.

1. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Hello al
    I have been in the hospital for amost the last week.
    I fainted at the local supermarket and of course the police were called. Also the ambulance.

So I went by the ambulance and was in the hopital for almost the week.

I had a really felt awful, but the doctors told me I had not taken my Klonopin and was going through benzo-withdrwal.

So, I made the best of it and now that i am home I am trying to do the best I can.

I will be in touch as soon as I can.
    I missed this board and I wanted to be here for the last few days.

I am feeling OK now, but am dizzy: the doc said I vertigo
    on top of everything.

Sorry I was not here. I really you guys.

Sorry if the words come out with wrong spelling and grammar, but please excuse it.

I had a real ordeal.

Diagnosis:

Fibromyalgia
    Not taken meds as prescribe.

Here I am trying to elimate some, but it did me any good.

Well I am back home and will post as I can.

Love to all

nyrofan
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

Hon, I'm sorry you've been having such a rough time.

You take your meds, take care of yourself and let us know as soon as you feel a bit better.

We'll be thinking of you....

Hugs,

Nancy B
  3. BethM

BethM New Member

gentle hugs and welcome back!

I am so sorry you had such an ordeal, but glad you are home and healing.

Take care of yourself, ok? and take things slowly, let yourself heal!

Peace,
    Beth.
  4. MamaDove

MamaDove New Member

I am so sad to hear this...

I am glad you are home now please take care of you, please!

I am still dealing very slowly with my recovery from all I have gone through and find that each day there is improvement but also terrible challenges and worries...But we have to keep trudging on, now don't we?

Please tell me someone was caring for the new pup well and you didn't have added worry on top of everything else...

I was hoping for a Happier, healthier new year for the both of us my brooklyn pal...we have some work to do dear...

Love and Peace to you, will be looking for updates on how you are...I am not on here much anymore, brain function is so slow and erratic PLUS I am learning much on healingwell about my crohn's and can only do so much at a time...I wanna beat this bugger where it lies so I must use my time and energy wiser nowadays, ya know?

I am wishing you the strength to get over this hump and soon...Rest well and baby yourself...Keep in touch~Alicia
  5. springlakeorphan

springlakeorphan New Member

Very sorry to learn of your illness.What's the big idea...you gotta take better care of yourself! Alot of us here depend on you! I don't post alot but spend my share of time evesdropping! PLEASE feel better soon. God bless sweetie! Hugs-Mary
  6. boltchik

boltchik New Member

So sorry you were in the hospital. Take good care of yourself, hope you start to feel better soon. Kim :)
  7. mindbender

mindbender New Member

8. lin21

lin21 New Member

so sorry to hear that you were in the hospital.
    Feel better soon.
    Lin
  9. RedHeadEMT

RedHeadEMT New Member

Aw, honey, I am so sorry to hear that you had such a terrible ordeal! You need to take better care of yourself, but I know how hard it is do when your life is so busy and stressful.

Please let me know if there is anything that I can do or help ya with! Please get better real soon and rest up as much as possible ok?

gentle xoxoxo

K
  10. mindbender

mindbender New Member

You saw a Doctor going to law school.

That would do it for us all.

danorsum1els
  11. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I'm so sorry this happened. I pray you are feeling better.

Love, Mikie
  12. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

so sorry you having such a rough time.
    get better soon and be back soon.
    love and hugs karina
  13. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

To all:

Very much to all: a HUGE thank you.
    I feel much better know, but have to remember to take the Klonopin as prescribed.

I cried when I saw all of these posts. I had nobody else to tell except my sister and you. You all seem like sisters.

I am taking my time in getting better. I do not think they are going to do anything about the vertigo, but i was told not to get up too fast.

I hope to be back on the message board on Monday. I am doing much sleeping.

Luckily my pup was out in the back yard. I called my neighbor (the doctor who came over for lunch: yes I am still working on, well...you know). He took Sparky to stay with him.

Thank God he was home.

Blessings to all and thank you so much,

nyrofan
  14. Luxuria

Luxuria New Member

Sorry to hear of your troubles. Take good care of yourself and rest up! We're all here for you *hugs*

Bekah