Sorry haven't been on in a while I got kidney stones and vommitig

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Crispangel66, Apr 1, 2007.

1. Crispangel66

Crispangel66 New Member

I am sorry for being gone so long. I started throwing up and even unable to hold water down. I went to the dr. about 7 days after it started, the soonest I could get in.

He checked me out and said that I was so dehydrated that my tounge lips and mouth were cracked bad. I was even having trouble unrinating.

He sent me to the E.R. because he knew they could do more for me because he thought it was my gallbladder because I am diabetic.

It turned out that I was very dehydrated and had kidney stones plus an irritated pancreas.

So they pumped me full of i.v. fluids and told me to drink as much water as possible.

I also found that my blood pressure was 90/50 which is unusual for me as I take blood pressure meds on a regular basis.

Well better go I am so worn out even sitting in my wheelchair.

Pam
  2. kriket

kriket New Member

Wow!! Sounds like you have been through it lately. I wish you a speedy recovery and hope you are feeling better soon. Sorry that you have been going through all of this pain!!!

Kriket
  3. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

My 25 year old son had kidney stones recently and what a time he had too, ended up in ER twice. Managed to pass them after 3 weeks fortunately but hasnt felt quite right since.

Hope you manage to pass the stones or they give you no more trouble.

Rosie