sorry i haven't been posting but.....

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, May 6, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

computer keeps crashing or freezing...then my klonopin ran out and just got it finally got it filled last night...

then i have been having ibs problems so run to bathroom ect...

well just saying i care everyone

jodie
  2. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i am something right now so i hope it i do ok with it...

but the kolonopin will be waiting for me tonight...so i hope every day is a better for me...it's the
    computer that is somewhat of a nuisance lately..my son was going to remove and fix it...it seems a little better...but i try hurry and type what i can hope i beat the freezing or crashign of the computer..

jodie
  3. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

you just never know...

thank you fight and mable...i just wanted to let people know i am feeling a little better today...can't wait to take my klonopin and help work out some of the pain and muscle spasms...i did some things around the house...

not much...vaccummed and threw some dishes in the dishwasher...then cleaned one of the bathrrom sinks...

tommarrow is another day...

thank you guys

jodie
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

sometimes i think i will just give my son this computer when he graduates from high school and i will find me an old man that i can go live with in a senior citizen housing develeopment they have computer there....

jodie
  5. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

and your machine are both better soon.
  6. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

Jodie:
    Welcome back. I was wondering where you went. You know, you see someone's name on here you know it is a real person, so when they are gone they are missed. I wondered about you.

Sorry about the problems, but at least you got your Klonopin. You will be more relaxed than before and get a break from all of the insanity.

Stay in touch.

nyrofan