sorry if i can't reply as much, but hands and arms hurt

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 25, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

quite badly...i have so much homework...and so beat...i try my best...

i have to ice down this darn elbow...i am on som different anti-inmflamatory called lodine...
    it is supposed to be stronger than motrin and others..

well gonna do some psychology...a little at time....i have a big math and psychology test coming up....next week monday and tuesday....

oh my god...i hope i remember it all..plus i have some extra credit i should do...it will count toward midterm exam...

every point helps...

hugs everyone

jodie
  2. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I just want to tell you that I really do not know how you are able to do what you are doing.

I hope you will find something that will help you with the pain.

Remember you can only do but so much but I really admire your effort.
  3. mymichelina

mymichelina New Member

I have limitations due to pain and fatigue myself and feel bad about being unable to post or reply much. But I sure read alot!!
  4. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i really need to ice the whole body down...

so i save up...for the important tasks first...
    school work.. and i have my test coming up.

got to go my teen wants to finish up on the internet...game..

jodie
  5. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Just want to say hello! No need to answer as I know
    you are hurting and need to study etc. I hope you are
    getting ample sleep 'cause you really do need your rest
    to keep up with daily schedule.

"Talk" tomorrow, "K'?
    MRDAD P.S. Doc appt. in A.M. He
    'posta have researched some
    viral therapy 4 me?? Just
    don't think they know what
    to do wiff us!! Some really
    try. He does.(???)
    [This Message was Edited on 09/25/2006]
  6. kriket

kriket New Member

Sorry that you are having so much pain with your arms and hands hurting. Hope that you do well on your exams. Get some rest, and hope you are feeling better soon.

Kriket
  7. baanders

baanders New Member

on your midterm exam. I'm sure you will do very well. Don't feel bad...we understand when you ache.

We love you

baanders
  8. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

just need to take care of this body more...my am i high maintance...darn fibro and all the other stuff.

i am going to bed really soon...

started my math due on wednesday...got confused and said i'll go to the board now...

then tomarrow i have to be at school at 10 am..i hope i can last the whole day..until 3 pm...i do have about an hour 1/2 break in between...

maybe i will nap in my car..i hope it isn't too hot out..

jodie
  9. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

is hard for healthy people. You are a real fighter.
  10. 143alan

143alan New Member

I know how you feel and how hard it is. I work a fulltime job and some days have no idea how I get through the day and some days...I just don't.

I think it's awesome that you're in school and wish you the very best in pursuing your passions. Sorry, I forgot to read your bio before I responded what are you studying?

I go back to the rheumy Thursday and will ask him about a different anti-inflammatory myself, mine does not appear to be working well either.

Just curious, and I've heard others say they do the same thing...why do you use ice on your joints? My son has RA and RND (kinda the same as FM) and in researching info on that I read that ice is the enemy and actually increases pain.

Does ice just work better for some and heat for others? I was just wondering. Also, does your Teen play online games? My son does and plays with people all over the world.

Good luck and my thoughts and prayers will be with you.
    Take Care
    Nancy
  11. 143alan

143alan New Member

Thanks Wamps.