Sorry I'm a bit late...

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by karmageddon, Nov 20, 2002.

1. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

Hello, I've been zooming around cyberspace over the mercury/vaccination issue. I did a search and see it has been discussed.
    I am trying very hard to rally an injunction agains the FDA, et al prohibiting the use of the word "exposed" to be used in this matter. Common sense and my Webster's dictionary agree that exposure is always thought to be a possible danger outside the body trying to get in.
    Injection of mercury is clearly just flat out "poisoned".
    This "exposure" trick is not very clever, but has worked pretty well so far.
    The issue is not "if". The only legal bit of work to do, is to challange the producers of this lethal "cocktail" to demonstrate in a courtroom how one single child could have NOT been poisoned.
    I have not found any evidence of a genetic marker that could keep mecury from migrating to the brain and triggering a chronic lifetime immunune reaction that will eventually kill the person it is trying to protect.
    Sorry I'm so blunt, but I've been typing this all day.
    Worse, the only people who could have created this mix are the people who studied the immune system to create the vaccines. The same biochemists who developed the vaccines were de facto experts on the dangers of mercury. One of them was the first man to recognize DNA!
    The real eye-popping report is at
    (Edited by Moderator to Remove URL)

I hate to say this, but once mercury is injected, it is a long slow death and no way to beat it. I was just looking at the symptoms of mercury poisoning, autism, and fibromyalgia side by side, and I had to look up now and then to remind myself which was which. It's all the same.

I'll be back later, but have to keep truckin...and yea, I've got fibromyalgia--bigtime...

The first task is to wake people up to this "exposure" crap. Were you "exposed" to your vaccinations? Puh.

Bess--take care....
  2. karmageddon

karmageddon New Member

Hello, I've been zooming around cyberspace over the mercury/vaccination issue. I did a search and see it has been discussed.
    I am trying very hard to rally an injunction agains the FDA, et al prohibiting the use of the word "exposed" to be used in this matter. Common sense and my Webster's dictionary agree that exposure is always thought to be a possible danger outside the body trying to get in.
    Injection of mercury is clearly just flat out "poisoned".
    This "exposure" trick is not very clever, but has worked pretty well so far.
    The issue is not "if". The only legal bit of work to do, is to challange the producers of this lethal "cocktail" to demonstrate in a courtroom how one single child could have NOT been poisoned.
    I have not found any evidence of a genetic marker that could keep mecury from migrating to the brain and triggering a chronic lifetime immunune reaction that will eventually kill the person it is trying to protect.
    Sorry I'm so blunt, but I've been typing this all day.
    Worse, the only people who could have created this mix are the people who studied the immune system to create the vaccines. The same biochemists who developed the vaccines were de facto experts on the dangers of mercury. One of them was the first man to recognize DNA!
    The real eye-popping report is at
    (Edited by Moderator to Remove URL)

I hate to say this, but once mercury is injected, it is a long slow death and no way to beat it. I was just looking at the symptoms of mercury poisoning, autism, and fibromyalgia side by side, and I had to look up now and then to remind myself which was which. It's all the same.

I'll be back later, but have to keep truckin...and yea, I've got fibromyalgia--bigtime...

The first task is to wake people up to this "exposure" crap. Were you "exposed" to your vaccinations? Puh.

Bess--take care....
  3. Roxi

Roxi New Member

I remember many years ago reading a National Geographic article on mercury poisoning and it's treatment. Maybe they have a website that could find it for you.