Sorry it has been so long since I wrote

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Christinawensell, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

I am sorry I have not written here for so long. I really miss it. I have been so busy with everything in my life. I never get time to slow down.

We'll my dad's surgery has come and went. He had pheumonia and they actually sent him home that way. He was doing really good up until Thanksgiving morning 2am, and my mom felt him beside her and her was soaking the bed with sweat. She tried to wake him and he would not and then she slapped him several times and no responce. She then called 911 and then my and my sister. The ambulance came and said that he was in a diabetic acoma. It was pretty scary. All is well with him though now. He is still at home resting.

Then on Saturday the same long holiday weekend we went to church. My daughter came rushing in about 10 minutes into the service and said something was wrong with my niece (the adorable one on my profile). I guess she tripped and fell outside and hit the back of her head in the cement step. I went back to see what all was going on, and she was screaming. She said she could not see me and her neck and her head hurt. Then she starting going in and out of conscience. We rushed her over to the hospital. They said she had a mild concussion and that she was okay to go home.

I was so relieved the beginning of this week to get back to work. I wanted the whole holiday just to end.

Next weekend my daughters are having their birthday party. It is a 50's theme. I am inviting a few of my friends too since my b-day also is this next week. Mine on the 6th and my oldest the 8th and my youngest on the 27th. It should be a lot of fun.

Anyways I will try to write again later.

Miss you all.

Patti hope everything is going okay with you.
    I am praying for all of you.

Blessings to you all,
    Christina
  2. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I have been thinking about you and wondering how you and your Father were getting along. Thanks for the update but I'm sorry that he has had a rough road.
    It sounds like you are feeling better. I hope you have a happy time at the birthday party.

Take Care
    Kathy.
  3. Christinawensell

I am not feeling much better only coping because I have too many other things to worry about.

I am already thinking ahead for my daughter's graduation next year in the beginning of 2007. For pictures and class ring etc. I am going to have her pictures done this summer. It is all so expensive and with me being ill and all and having very little money we have to start saving and trying to get it all in.

I hope next year is better though.

prayers for you and thank you for thinking and pryaing for me and my family.
  4. fivesue

fivesue New Member

Oh, Christina! You have had quite a time lately, haven't you? My goodness! Thank you for checking in. I have been wondering about your dad, and even though he's had some rough spells, sound like he's on the mend.

I do hope your party is just great! What fun for your girls and for you. It's neat you do something other than Christmas with your December birthdays. Have a great time.

Hugs,
    Sue
  5. Christinawensell

Thank you Snowygirl,I know I should not be concerned about not posting I just want to be there for all of you too. I wish there was more time in a day to get all of this done. Pain free time that is. I will keep you in my prayers.

Hangininthere: My kidney stones are actually gone I guess. It does not feel like it though. I was up visiting my dad in the hospital, and I was having to be pushed around in a wheel chair by my daughters. I feel like a burden to them sometimes. I wish I could feel better. The doctor now is saying that he thinks it could be my ovaries that are causing the pain and would like me to be put on birth control pills. I have no clue to how birth control pills are going to help pain. I am no doctor but I did not get that memo. LOL sorry I just don't understand these doctor's now a days. They think they have all the answers right off the bat and then they come back and say okay do this and this and you will feel all better. You come back and no change. Okay now this test and this one. Then they say oh now it is this problem. The doctor has always said that my blood results are always out of wak so he sees that something is wrong but what that actually is he has no idea yet. :-( It is really depressing. I have been in the doctor's office in tears and at home just because I am sick of the whole entire thing. I would rather sometimes live with the pain and just stop trying to find out what is wrong next. At least then my family would have more money. sorry I wrote so much I guess I needed to get that all out.
    Tak ecare of you too. Thank you for your prayers. You are in mine also.

FiveSue: Thank you for being there for me. Like everyone else has been. I really feel good after talking to all of you. I feel like someone out there really cares. I appreciate that. I care about all of you too.

Blesssings to all of you,

Christina
  6. Christinawensell

no I have the pain all the time. So I just don't understand. I do know though if I don't do what the doctor asks my insurance will not cover other tests to be done. So I guess in the long run it does nto hurt to do it.

I just found out this morning that my dad was taken by ambulance again last night for his diabetes. My mom did not call because she knows how much all of this is weighing on me. I was upset but he went home after treatment and everything is okay.

I just want my life to go back to normal.

YIKES.

blesssings,
    Christina