SORRY......maybe I started off on the wrong foot

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by angelperry, Mar 14, 2003.

1. angelperry

angelperry New Member

After a few hrs of ice fishing I came back to the computer and realized that maybe I was not to conciderate of others on the board. I'm sure you all deal w/ enough of your own dread from this DD and don't need to hear so much from me. Maybe I'll write in a journel when I feel the need to vent like that. Hope you can all forgive me. Still need support in Northern Wisconsin Angelperry
  2. teawah

teawah New Member

But no apology is needed and also if it weren't for being able to vent on this board I would have no one to vent to. I think we all understand the need and the way we react strongly sometimes. :):) Don't sweat it. I haven't been here long but feel like I finally came home and I wouldn't like it as much if we couldn't b#$%h once in a while. ((((hug))))
    teawah
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

Welcome to the board. We`re glad to have you here. You did nothing wrong. We all need to let it out sometimes. Its a release for me reading other peoples posts and vents. I see I`m not alone and others are going through the same thing. So don`t worry about that. Also, the boards are slower on weekends so sometimes you don`t get as many replies.